Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy 2009!!  Things have been crazy around our house.  I took my CRNA boards December 23 and now I'm just waiting for results.  Since I have all this time on my hands, I have been nesting. It's amazing how much you neglect as far as housework goes when you have been in school for 27 months.  Bryant has been a great helper though.  Hudson's room is almost finished.....well maybe almost is stretching it a bit.  I'll post some pics when it is complete.  I am really excited about this upcoming year.  We have a lot going on....new baby, job,...... I'm truly blessed with the best husband and family!  I hope your 2009 is filled joy and many blessings!!

1 comment:

The Wilbanks said...

Bryant and Lauren - Glad you guys started a blog. I'm glad we will be able to keep up with you guys better. Hope you guys are doing well and ready for Hudson.

Followers