Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Growing and growing!



Hard to believe that my little one will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!!!  Last Friday at Dr. Albert's he weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz.  That is 1 ounce away from his birth weight!!  I was so pleased and she was too.  He is more active now, especially in the morning.  Hudson loves to lounge on his Boppy and watch mommy on the computer.  He also loves his swing.  This past Sunday we took him to church.  It was nice to get out but all I could think about were the people coughing and sneezing around me.  Or course, he was in his sling close to his mommy but still I was nervous!!  I was so glad nobody offered to hold him!!!  Anyway, we are doing great.  He's getting up about twice a night to eat.  Keeping our fingers crossed that he will continue to sleep and eat well.  



1 comment:

Sara said...

Y'all all look so great! We can't wait to see you tonight!

Followers