Hudson was one month old yesterday!!! Oh my goodness, the time flies!! He is growing and doing great. Bryant and I think that he is about 10 lbs according to Bryant holding him while weighing himself. He had his first smile yesterday while I was feeding him. He just looked up and gave me this incredible grin. It definitely wasn't gas!! I tried to get a picture of if but Hudson didn't want to smile for the camera:(. I posted a pic where he just got through smiling. Hudson also loves to nap on his stomach. I bet if we let him sleep at night on his tummy he would sleep through the night:) He's waking up at 2 am and 7 am. I really can't complain because he is usually easy to get back to sleep. On Wednesday, Hudson's girlfriend and future wife came into the world. ( yes....we have already prearranged his marriage:) Rob and Dacy Lee had their little girl Dacy Caroline on March 11. She was 3 weeks early but she is healthy and beautiful. We all went up to visit her and Hudson got some pics with her. It was really cute. We are all going to Bryant's parents' this weekend for Bekah's baby shower. This will be our first overnight trip. Yikes! I'm a little nervous! I'll keep you posted on how it goes!!
Momma and Her Photo Assistants (Julia at 3 Months)
11 years ago

4 comments:
so sweet. i can't wait to get to see you guys again. miss you!
oh....it is so great when they start smiling at you! isaac actually did it a lot in the beginning....apparently he was a gassy child! :) but it is so sweet when it is a for real smile. i love the pics. keep them coming!
I havent been keeping up with blogs very well lately, but I just caught up. I cant believe he is a month old! The pictures are great! I hope you are doing well.
Leahs first real smile was at 13 weeks (but they were 5 weeks early), so maybe you dont have to wait too much longer! :)
Lauren-
I found your blog through a friend of a friend. Hudson is so cute! Claire sent me some pictures right after he was born. I hope all three of you are doing great!!
Take care,
Susan
Post a Comment