Bryant and I had our 5 year anniversary this past Friday. My mom and dad came to keep Hud man and we went out!! It was our first "real date" since Hudson has been born. We went to Amore in Greystone. It was delicious and I highly recommend it!! We reflected on 5 wonderful years together and how having Hudson has made it that more special. We truly find that we love him more everyday.......he should be drowning in love by the time that he is 18:) The day before, Hudson had a little stuffy nose and a low grade fever. Of course, I called the pediatrician and we went in to get things checked out. I was thinking, "How could he have a cold?" I have gotten him out more recently, but he is almost 2 months old. Guilt set in....he's sick because I did something wrong. Now, I know that is not true. At the time, that was how I was feeling. He's doing much better, but we are having to suction his little nose out. He hates it, but takes it like a champ! I'm so excited about Easter this weekend! I can't wait to worship on Sunday and spend some time with family!! Also, Hudson has the cutest outfit.....
Momma and Her Photo Assistants (Julia at 3 Months)
11 years ago

1 comment:
Lauren,
blair has her first stuffy nose too! We went to Louisiana this weekend, and I know that's what did it. I felt guilty too! Oh well, I'm sure this won't be the last!
Tara
Post a Comment