Well, it has been a busy busy last few weeks!! I started work and can honestly say that I love it!! I miss my little man so much, but love the afternoons when I pick him up. At first, I felt guilty about leaving Hudson. I felt like a bad mom because I couldn't be there for him 24/7. I do believe that work has made me a better mother because I don't take our time together for granted. It's a total God thing that I love what I do or I would be miserable at work. Now, for an update on Hudson. He is now sleeping through the night...most of the time. We put him down at 8:30 and he wakes up at 5 for daddy to feed him while I pump. He has done this for the past week so I hope that it is a habit!! He rolled over from his tummy to his back this past Wednesday while we were at our Life Group. It was so fun because we were all watching him and then we just cheered!! It was awesome that we got to experience that "First" with our Life Group, which we view as our extended family. Hudson is also babbling up a storm. If you can get him to make eye contact with you, he'll just talk away! This is such a sweet time and I love how his little personality is taking shape! The pictures are from 3 weeks ago. I love the naked ones!!
A Real Pro
12 years ago

5 comments:
Lauren, those pictures are wonderful!
What a precious boy! I love those pictures! And I am so glad things are going so well at work! God is so awesome!
Those pictures are great! So glad things are going will for momma and little man!
He is so cute Lauren! He looks like such a little man. So glad work is going great for you!
I want to squeeze his little booty! i love that last picture with his little cheekers peeking out! Ha! He is the cutest thing ever! Love you girl and am so glad were getting to spend out mondays together! Have a good week!
Post a Comment